Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Flower Fancy Birthday and Pretties Kit Bouquet

Dust off that Pretties Kit!!  Is yours sitting on the shelf in your craft space or room?  Mine has been for a while.  Last month I got it out for the club meeting… and now I cannot seem to put it back!

This card uses assorted sizes of flat backed pearls from the Pretties Kit as flower centers!

March 2010 020

The solid images are stamped DTP on Shimmery White Card Stock with Pretty in Pink,  and the outline with Regal Rose Classic Ink.  Both parts of the two step leaves were stamped with Mellow Moss Classic ink, as was the Well Scripted Birthday Greeting.

I was trying to go for the Paradise Bouquet effect which I posted on March 14th… didn’t quite make it.. but remember, this card was for a stamp a stack… so had to keep it more on the simple side too!

Stampin’ Up! Supplies:

Stamps:  Flower Fancy, Well Scripted

Classic Inks:  Mellow Moss, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose

Card Stock:  Cameo Coral, Shimmery White, Mellow Moss

Accessories:  Paper Snips, Pretties Kit, Open Scallop Punch (FREE through March 31st:), mini glue dots, stampin’ dimensionals

Do you like to cut small pieces when you come to a class or stamp a stack?  Just wondering!

There is one more card share from last week’s stamp a stack, and then we’ll move on.  Next week I’ll share two of my senior cards, and I’ll also share some shots of my Voila Cookbook re-do. 

After tomorrow, I’ll be putting the Flower Fancy Stamp set back on the shelf until the next Royal Blog Tour (coming in May).  You’re going to love the items I’ve made for the tour!  You can read my princess interview HERE.  Psst… I’ve got something for everyone, and blog candy too!

Hugs,

Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beauty!! I wish we lived closer! I love your work!!! :) Thank you for sharing.

Debbie said...

Good morning, Sharon! My brain must not be awake yet because I can't remember what DTP means (first sentence after the picture) and I couldn't get the link to your Princess interview to work. Pretty Card!!!

Connie said...

Love the Flower Fancy set.. you did a gorgeous job with them!..for the other comment.. DTP >> Direct to paper. :)

Ret said...

Hi sharon,
Wow, gorgeous card. You always do such beautiful work! Really pretty!

As Debbie mentioned above...the link to your princess interview is still not working. (would love to read it.)
hugs!

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Sorry ladies! The Royal Blog Tour link has been repaired, you are now free to read the interview! Thanks for the heads up!

lisa808 said...

Stunning card!