Saturday, March 6, 2010

CreatedByU – Blog Candy for You!

Surprise!  Well, not really… you knew this was coming, and now it’s your chance to win Blog Candy!  This time I’m giving away TWO FREE STAMP SETS!  You heard it correct… TWO stamp sets to ONE lucky winner!

Four Piece Holiday Best….

And 6 Piece Best Yet…

10 greetings in all, suitable for scrapbooking or card making.. how fun is that?

So.. how do you win this fabulous blog candy?

Simply leave a comment telling me why you want to win this fabulous blog candy AND.. YES THERE IS AN ‘AND’… Sign up for my Newsletter, or join as a NEW follower of my blog! (Upper right corner)  Disclaimer:  Must be a resident of the continental United States to win.

The BLOG CANDY will be awarded to one lucky winner on Tuesday March 9th… the winner’s name will be posted at the top of my post, and you will have until FRIDAY March 12th to contact me!

Good Luck!

Pin It!

10 comments:

Susan Carlson said...

I love all of your creations! I'd love to win your blog candy because I'm a new demo and would love to add to my stamp collection! I've been following your blog for months and have bookmarked several projects that give me inspiration for making my own creations. Thank you for all you do!

missy said...

I have signed up for your newsletter and also became a follower! I love your blog and I learn so much from it! I would love to win these stamp sets for a gift for my sister-in-law! I already have both of them but she is just starting to do cards and scrapbooking(I'm such an enabler HE HE). So if I won them I would give them to her for her birthday!! Thanks for all you do and for the chance to win! I appreciate you!
Missy

Going with the Flow By Renee said...

These are fabulous blog candy goodies and I would love to win! I can't buy any SU stuff right now due to financial difficulties, so I would love to win some! Thanks for the opportunity. Renee

lisa808 said...

Sharon, great give-a-way. I've been a long-time E-mail subscriber (love getting posting updates that way) to your blog and I just signed up for your newsletter. Why do I want to win? A girl can never have too many sentiment stamps! Thanks for the chance.

for2nately said...

What a fun thing to win! Thanks for all the inspiration Sharon!
Hugs,
elizabeth

DeborahD said...

WOW! Another fantastic blog candy opportunity. Thank you so much. Your creations are so inspiring. I admit I have "cased" a few and the compliments I receive feel great.

DebbieG said...

Oh what a great giveaway. I have both of these sets on my want list from the SU catalog. My budget just doesn't have the extra money to buy right now. I am a card maker and scrapbooker and would absolutely love to win. Please pick me !!!!!!!

carpediem said...

Thanks for offering the chance to win these two sets! I visit your blog regularly and have just become a follower. I've had my eye on the Holiday Best set since the catty came out but haven't had a chance to earn a hostess set so am keeping my fingers crossed!! laura j

frodz said...

I love the SU stamps, there is one for every ocassion. I would like to win this set, because I don't have sentiments or words in my stash. So please let me win!!!

Kitty A. said...

I would love to win these stamp sets because I really need more sentiment stamps. Guess I am one of those "want it all" stampers, but don't want to be a demo. You have a great blog, and I signed up to get your blog notices. I'll definitely be back for the Royal Blog Tour! Thanks, Kit