Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another Day with Paradise

I just love the Paradise 5 piece solid image  rubber stamp set!  Paradise probably goes un-noticed as you page through the bountiful and beautiful images in the 209 page Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog!  It can be found at the bottom of page 97, and at $20.95 it is quite affordable, fun, and easy to use.  Today’s card features the Paradise Stamp Set, Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper found in the Occasions Mini Catalog, and Vintage Labels FREE Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set.  I love the fresh and clean combination of Very Vanilla and Certainly Celery used on this card, don’t you?

March 2010 055Lots of texture and layers here… all popped up with ultra-thin and easy to use Stampin’ Dimensionals!  The dotted textured embossing folder added an element of fun, and of course Certainly Celery 5/8” Satin Ribbon is a luscious addition too!  I LOVE the new satin ribbons… silky smooth, and a beautiful hand… no stiff and yucky ribbon here!

This is one of the cards featured in an upcoming stamp – a – stack at my Jacksonville, Florida home.  RSVP’s are a must… all the cardstock and many of the elements are pre-cut for your quick and easy stamp and assembly!

Find more stampin’ EVENTS and SHOP NOW at my online stampin’ up store HERE.

Hope you liked today’s card, and I look forward to reading your comments.  Come back tomorrow, I’ve got another hand stamped card to share… but it won’t be using Paradise!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Sharon, Love this card! It is so simple and elegant. Thank you for all of your great ideas! ~Heather

CRYSTAL said...

Wow, this is a great card! I have this set as well, and it hasn't seen ink yet. :( I think you may have just inspired me to get it inky! :)

Shari Winterstein said...

This is such a pretty, soft card. I'm totally lovin' your blog.

lisa808 said...

Pretty card--love the white and green combo.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful!!!