Monday, February 22, 2010

Zindorf Nirvana: 3 Workshop Cards

WOW!  Let me say WOW again!  And these were just the beginner cards I MADE!

This weekend, I had the pleasantly phenomenal pleasure of hosting THE Michelle Zindorf for both Beginner & Advanced Brayer workshops!  Psst… the advanced class was FABULOUS too!

zindorf 034

THAT was the “warm up card”.. WOW!!!!

I grew up in Michigan, so I can totally appreciate the beauty of the snow scene in the next card…

zindorf 033

As well as the changing colors of the season… we don’t see much of that in Jacksonville, Florida (but we do see a little bit!)

zindorf 036I couldn’t believe we made so many beautiful cards in JUST the beginner workshop!!! Can you believe it? 

I learned so much in just a couple hours… and highly recommend Michelle Zindorf Workshops to everyone/anyone thinking about hosting one, or two, or three, or four!  You can contact Michelle through her site:  zindorf.blogspot.com

I will be updating my calendar soon with new  techniques and classes and new card creations... hope to see you there.

Hugs, Michelle, and thanks for teaching such a fabulous class, being such a phenomenal guest, and for a wonderful workshop!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Lucky you! Someday I am going to have the experience!
Sandra

Karen said...

These are beautiful. Glad you had fun!

lisa808 said...

Thanks for hosting us. I sure enjoyed Michelle's class.