Monday, February 1, 2010

Things I love… a special scrapbook 2-page layout

This was another 2-page 8.5” x11” layout featured in my UNF classes last week.  The two page spread may be used to commemorate a special Valentines Day memory, a special person, or even better yet… that favorite chocolate recipe ;)

These pages were very quick and simple to create, and I still managed to sneak in the Heart of Heart Embosslits Die too… isn’t that simply amazing?

unf_and_seniors_samples 019  unf_and_seniors_samples 017

The Designer Series Paper featured on both these pages is once again from the Sending Love Specialty Paper pack… I love the added interest that can be created just by flipping a corner and pinning it down with a Pretty in Pink Corduroy Brad, don’t you?

Have you touched the new satin ribbons featured in the Occasion Mini Catalog?  I thought I was just going to buy one or two colors.. but when I actually touched them, I was a goner… they are so smooth and of elegant hand… there went my ribbon budget!  Good thing I’m a demo (I get all my supplies at 20% off or more…)

Stampin’ Up! Supplies:

Stamps:  Things I love, Fine Flourish

Classic Ink:  Chocolate Chip

Paper / Cardstock:  Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, Sending Love Specialty DSP

Accessories:  Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Full Heart Punch, Heart of Hearts Embosslit*, Pretty in Pink Corduroy Brads, Soft Subtle Brads. Stampin’ Dimensionals; Latte Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, and Pretty in Pink Gingham Ribbon (retired)

*for use with the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine

See you tomorrow with another creative project or card… hmm, I wonder which it will be!

Hugs,

Pin It!

1 comment:

Jessica Moir said...

Love it! Brown and pink a wonderful combination.

Jessica Moir
jessicamoir.stampinup.net