Friday, February 19, 2010

Michelle Zindorf Workshop Tomorrow… an Altoid Tin Inspired Green Galore Card!

Tomorrow is a really big day… I am hosting a Michelle Zindorf brayer workshop here at my home in Jacksonville, Florida!  I can’t wait to learn first-hand all her fabulous brayer tricks and techniques.  I’ve been planning for this event since late last spring and now it’s finally here… well almost!  Enrolled in both the beginning and advanced classes, I’m sure I’ll have lots and lots of wonderful things to share with you in the forthcoming week!  Stay tuned for NEW class offerings too!  Can’t wait to sponge up all that knowledge, and maybe do some sponging too! 

Did you happen to see this Altoid Tin in the local grocery not too long ago?

challenge21610GG

It’s the inspiration for today’s card share… hmm.   The Altoid Tin features Green Galore, Brushed Gold, Barely Banana, Basic Black and Whisper White colors.  I swapped out the Basic Black for Soft Suede… and with the help of the Very Vintage Occasions Mini Stamp Set, here is what I came up with.. What do you think?

challenge21610GG 010Yes, each of those Barely Banana blooms were fussy cut… leaving  a bit of white around the edges with Soft Suede Classic Ink.  Here is a close up of the card if you’d like to view it…

challenge21610GG 015After taking the photo, I went back and added some Dazzling Diamonds to the flowers and vine images…. I think I’m going to add some Soft Suede Ribbon to the Friends Image too.. we’ll see, call it a work in progress or creative opportunity!  

I can’t wait to meet so many of you this weekend!  I’m looking forward to meeting so many other stampers and demonstrators from around Florida!  We’re going to learn so much, and have so much fun!

Don’t forget to check back for more shares and talented friends… and of course pictures from the workshop next week too!

Hugs to all of you! 

Pin It!

5 comments:

Karen said...

This is beautiful! Have a great time this weekend and get a couple hours of sleep! :)

Ret said...

Fabulous card Sharon. I know you're going to have a wonderful time with Michelle. Enjoy & learn lots!! Wish I could be a fly on the wall. hehe

hugs,
Ret

The Garden of Egan said...

I'm excited to see what you come back and show off!
I love your blog!
Love the green card.

jimlynn said...

This is just gorgeous! Loving that stamp set!

lisa808 said...

Thanks for hosting us today.