Sunday, February 14, 2010

Featured Guest Stamper – Carole’ Anne Sluchinski

Good morning everyone, and a very Happy Valentines’ Day to all of you!

Today, I’d like to share two cards which are the beautiful work of Carole’ Anne Sluchinski… my Featured Guest Stamper of the day!

swapteeamfebruary 002This card is so beautiful in person… the Shimmery White cardstock sparkles beneath the water-colored bonnet… difficult to capture in the photo.  Here’s a close up:

swapteeamfebruary 003I love how Carole’ Anne stamped the bonnet’s ribbon onto a separate sheet of Elegant Eggplant Cardstock, cut out and attached to the bonnet on the card.. an extra dimension and special touch which really makes the image pop!

I’m sure you can’t wait to see the second card from Carole’Anne… this one features the Occasions Mini Catalog stamp set “Whimsical Words” and you’re going to love it too!

swapteeamfebruary 001

I love the color combinations on both cards.. Carole’ Anne did a beautiful job of combining color, texture, and stamped elements to create wonderful swaps don’t you think?  Be sure to stop by and Visit Carole’Anne’s Blog:  Stampin Stressaway.  Be sure to leave a comment and tell her I said hello ;)

Supplies for Carole’ Anne’s Swap #1

Stamps: 

  • Garden from the Heart
  • Define Your Life

Classic Inks:

  • Elegant Eggplant

Card Stock: 

  • Basic Black
  • Elegant Eggplant
  • Shimmery White

Stampin’ Up! Accessories:

  • Satin 5/8” Ribbon Basic Black & Whisper White
  • Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die
  • Basket & Blooms Bigz XL Die
  • Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
  • Aqua Painter
  • Summer Sun and Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker

Supplies for Carole’ Anne’s Swap #2:

Stamps:

  • With All My Heart
  • Baroque Motifs

Classic Ink:

  • Barely Banana
  • Chocolate Chip

Card Stock:

  • Barely Banana Textured
  • Cameo Coral
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Very Vanilla

Accessories:

  • Sending Love Epoxy Brads
  • Pinking Hearts Border Punch
  • Little Leaves Sizzlit Die
  • Daisy Flower Sizzlit Die
  • Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch
  • Flower Layers w/Leaf Bigz Die
  • Sponge Daubers
  • 1/2” circle punch
  • Crimper
  • 5/8” Satin Chocolate Chip Ribbon

Hope you enjoyed the featured guest stamper!  See you tomorrow!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Thank you Sharon for featuring my cards and "Me" on your blog.......
I feel honored!
I will be featuring all the card swaps on my blog as soon as I get my hot little hands on them
I have not received them all yet
thank you again
have a good day
Carole'Anne