Thursday, January 21, 2010

Valentine Leadership Swap

What happened to last year??? January is almost gone, and I’m still trying to catch up from 2009!  Hope all of you are having a much better start to the new year!  I did, find time to go to leadership again this year… and make a few swaps to exchange:

My leadership swap (above) featured the Sending Love Designer Series Paper featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Other new products used on this card were Real Red Satin Ribbon, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, the Stampin’ Up! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, and the Stampin’ Up! Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die.

Pressed for time, I only made 25 of these swap cards (and I made 41 of the Over the Top Swap cards featured last week)… I hope some of you were the lucky recipients!

Stampin’ Up! Supplies:

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock:

  • Very Vanilla
  • Pretty in Pink

Classic Ink:  Real Red

Other:

  • Pinking Hearts Border Punch
  • Sending Love Designer Series Paper
  • Stampin’ Up! Scalloped Hearts Embosslit Die
  • Full Heart Punch
  • Real Red Satin Ribbon
  • Real Red Gingham Ribbon
  • Sherbet Designer Buttons
  • Stampin’ Dimensionals
  • Mini Glue Dots

I’m going to be working hard to catch up, hope you will stick around for my blog posts.. I’ve got cards and projects I haven’t even had time to photograph!!  My downline/friend Eva tells me that sleep is highly over-rated.. hmm.. just can’t seem to give that up!

Have a great day!

Pin It!

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is SO pretty. I really like the DP. Just a lovely card.

stampwithronda said...

I love your swap!!! I wish I had gotten that one at Leadership. Your stamping is so pretty!!! Thanks for sharing.
Love, Ronda

TrishG said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors. Fantastic job putting everything together!