Friday, January 1, 2010

Pinking Hearts Punches – SA Tour Stop #2

Welcome to CreatedByU, and Stampin’ Addicts Blog Tour Stop #2!  The tour will officially begin at Noon EDT.  You may have come here from stop #1 StellarStamps, or this may be your first stop on the tour.  All stops are linked and looped… so just click through until you get back to where you started.

This stop will feature 3 projects using the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog Pinking Hearts Border and Corner Punches from Stampin’ Up! 

You’re going to love the new merchandise in the Occasions Mini Catalog…  Here is the first card for your viewing, using the pinking hearts border, Very Vanilla, Real Red, and Pretty In Pink Card Stock (and a sneak peek of some of the other products which will be featured on the tour)! 

The pinking hearts border can also be ‘buried’ so that it appears to be a pinked edge like the top edge of this card… and the corner punch nicely frames images and words too…

Saving the best for last…. combining punches, and dimensionals for a special card… wait until you see the inside view…

Pop-up hearts… now isn’t this fun?  And, I’ve used the pinking hearts border on the inside of the card too… why shouldn’t the inside be just as fun as the outside of a card?

Hope you enjoyed this Stampin’ Addicts Tour Stop… hope you’ll follow along and/or bookmark my site.

The next exciting stop on the tour will feature the “With All My Heart” stamp set from the New Occasions Mini Catalog.  Sarah has worked very hard to create very special samples for you…

Continue to the SA Blog Tour Stop Number 3 SARAH’s Inkspot NOW.

And… thanks for visiting!

Pin It!

37 comments:

Kristin said...

ooo!! I love the red card! The pop-up hearts are quite fun too...looks good mom!

Terry Molineux said...

OMG what awesome cards. One is prettier than the other. My two most favorites though are card 1 and three....TFS

Terry Molineux said...

Sharon....oops forgot to mention I love the way you do your ribbons with the buttons. How about a visual tutorial on how you do that for the new year!!!!! TIA

Inky Hugs,
Terry~~

Cindy said...

The pop-up hearts take my heart!

WebDeb said...

Your cards are so fresh and fun! Looking forward to trying some of your ideas!

jimlynn said...

Wow, I think they are ALL "the best". Just beautiful!

Marie said...

Fantastic cards - your use of the punch is fabulous!!!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love those pop-up hearts! What a cute surprise when the recipient opens the card :-)

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

WOW! The detail on your cards is amazing. I love the ways you used the pinking hearts! WOW!

HeathersHobby said...

Oops! I mis-posted! Sharon, Thank you so much for your inspiration. I love, love, LOVE the first red card!

Heidi Baks said...

Great job! I love the embellishing the inside of the card!!

Dawnmarie said...

I love all the layered borders, I never think to do that. It's wonderful!

Cherie said...

Awesome! Your projects are all stunning! My favorite is the heart card with pop-ups. That is just too cool!

Jacqui said...

Love the way you ahve used the punches in your cards.

lisa808 said...

Love those popping hearts! Also, your first card is so bright and cheerful.

Gwen Mangelson said...

the black and white is fabulous! love your ideas- mind if I case them? thanks for sharing your creations!!
Happy New Year

Debbi said...

Outstanding projects Sharon! The pop up heart card is fabulous!

Yapha said...

Gorgeous cards! The black and white one is stunning!

Stamp/nScrap said...

Wow, I love them all, but that last card is just FABULOUS!! Great job. Cheryl

Melissa said...

Sharon, I love what you did with the punches in all of your projects! Beautiful work!

Lisa Y. said...

Beautiful projects. Can't wait to purchase these punches!

Stella MacKay said...

Breathtaking... all of them!!!!!

Lyssa Z said...

WOW!!! I love them all. SO detailed! Makes me want to go do a pop up.

Lisa Naples said...

Beautiful work! I can't wait to order the punches, I guess I should have pre-ordered them.

Kim said...

So fun! Love the pop up card!

Debadoo said...

Wow, love your projects!! Hearts and pokey dots, what could be better? lol

Holly @ InkPaperStamps said...

That pinking heart punch sure adds a shot of pizzazz, doesn't it! I especially love your first card--so pretty and intricate!

Rhonda Langley said...

Oh my gosh these are fabulous! I love them all but the hearts card I can see was a work of love! Lovely inside and out!

Kandi said...

love your hearts - the pop ups are great

Sarah said...

LOVE all of your fab projects - amazing work :-)

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

So pretty! Love the pop up heart!

Melina said...

Beautiful cards Sharon!!

Twila said...

Beautiful set of cards! I love Valentines Day!

Holly said...

Great projects! Loved how you used the punches! Very pretty cards!

jeannen2 said...

Wow! Great projects! I think I need a tutorial for the "buried hearts" card though! I'll order and then contact you if I can't figure it out! TFS!

Cat said...

i absolutely ADORE your pop-up hearts card. TFS

Sandra said...

great cards!
Sandra