Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Classes Forming.. register NOW!!

This winter, I am exploring a new (to me) venture with the Osher Life Long Learning Institute, aka OLLI program at the University of North Florida.  To kick off the season, there is a teacher meet 'n greet session tomorrow morning at the UNF University Center (free parking.. no pass required).

The OLLI program has been active at the University of North Florida for 4 years.  With a low annual membership fee of just $45.00, members can take an assortment of classes in language, history, literature, and of course art to name just a few.  Most the classes have little or no fee associated with them, registrants pay applicable supply fees directly to the teachers.  Youn can find out more about OLLI and the class offerings on their website, simply click >>HERE<<

My classes will begin at the end of January, and will run for four weeks each.  The classes offered will be beginning card making, and Scrap Your Recipes (in a convenient 8.5 x 11 format).  Fees are minimal... around $10.00 for all four classes.  

I hope you will come out for the meet and greet tomorrow, I am looking forward to meeting some of you in person!

This weekend I will be participating in a 3 day blog hop based on the Sale-A-Bration catalog... tomorrow's post will tell you more about that... now back to stampin'!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

OOPS.. forgot to tell you that my classes will be offered on Thursday afternoons! Hope you'll join us!

jimlynn said...

Oh, wow....I wished I lived in Florida! That sounds great about your classes and I know you'll do great teaching them - and have fun. I really wish I could be thre for the Scrap your Recipes class as a lady has asked me to teach one and I don't have any idea on what to do - I mean I've never even done a scrapbood before! Again, have fun.

Teressa Thompson said...

Sharon this is so cool! You always have your finger on the pulse of Jacksonville. You are donating your time again and so many people are going to benefit from it.

Tee