Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Big Shot does Shabby Chic!

These flower folds Shabby Chic pins are so popular… similar broaches can even be found in the Coldwater Creek Catalog for $14.95.  I can show you how to make your own.. for much less, using my Sizzix Big Shot machine! 

bigshot_fabric_Items 002

Isn’t it cute?  I wore this pin to lunch today, and my friends demanded it be passed all around the table.  TODAY, my flower was a pin.. but TOMORROW, perhaps I’ll attach it to a headband.. or a barrette.. or some velcro for that sweet new baby girl.

The back is finished neatly too..

bigshot_fabric_Items 003

For a limited time, I can show you and your friends how to make this flower pin* when you host an in-home Stampin’ Up! Workshop with me.  There are tons of things you can do with our Big Shot machine and dies… they are great for scrapbooking, making cards, and fabric too!  Call me today to book your workshop.. dates are limited, make sure you call early!  You can earn additional free products and free stamps too!  (*fabric selections may vary)

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hugs,

 

Pin It!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW,so beautiful and so creative!!!
Hugs xx

jimlynn said...

This is AWESOME! You're REALLY tempting me to get the Big Shot! Just beautiful.