What a great card for a workshop or beginner stamping class! This one uses a variety of products, punches, and it’s so clean and simple too!
This is another of the cards which will be showcased at this weeks’ University of North Florida Beginner Card Construction class, a real easy peasy card for beginners or workshops too!
The new clear mount stamps from Stampin’ Up! really make stamping and positioning the greeting (in this case ‘happy birthday’) so easy too! The Heart image was stamped with one of the new occasions mini catalog background stamps, “Fine Filigree” and then punched with the large open heart punch.. no need to line anything up, simply punch out what you want to use from the stamped image!
Supplies (order@ my online stampin’ Up! store)
- Fine Flourish #115709 $9.95 (wood)
- Well Scripted #118601 $14.95 (clear) OR # 117072 $19.95 (wood)
- Whisper White #100730 $7.50
- Pretty in Pink #100459 $5.50
- Soft Suede #115318 $5.50
- Soft Suede #115657 $5.95
- Boho Blossoms #110711 $15.95
- Full Heart #113693 $15.95
- Scallop Circle #109043 $15.95
- Mat Pack #105826 $9.95
- Piercing Tool #116631 $3.50
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430 $3.95
- Scalloped Heart of Heart Embosslit* Die 117332 $11.95
- Soft Subtles Brads #106954 $8.95
- Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
- Clear Block C #118486 $6.95
- Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder* #117335 $7.95
* Use with Sizzix Big Shot machine (roller-type die cut machine) #113439 $99.95.
I look forward to reading your comments!