Monday, December 7, 2009

Two More One Sheet Wonder Cards to Share with You!

The Christmas Cocoa One Sheet Wonder Class made me really think about what other colors of ink blend well with Soft Suede!  The class set-up plan I design usually calls for 2 or three projects at each table… and I only had one Soft Suede ink pad!

Call it a mental block… but the thought of suede or brown snowflakes just gave me a kind of yucky feeling (brown snow?.. you get it!).  Sahara Sand (dingy snowflakes) seemed to work though… you know, the mess after the slush?  To stretch my ink, we used a soft suede stampin’ Write Marker and Close to Cocoa Classic Ink! 

Here’s the next card share… with the sahara sand classic ink snowflakes.  Do you like my pretty petals embossed bird?

A second card (remember the attendees made 16 cards, 2 of each design)… This one also has Sahara Sand Snowflakes!

Stamps: 

  • Many Merry Messages
  • Serene Snowflakes

Classic Inks:  Sahara Sand

Card Stock:

  • Whisper White
  • Sahara Sand

Accessories:

  • Christmas Cocoa DSP
  • Birds N Blooms Sizzlit
  • Pretty Petals Embossing Folder
  • Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon
  • Crystal Brads
  • Scallop Circle Punch

Two more on the one sheet wonder Christmas cocoa card shares tomorrow…  Such fun!

 

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula's Crafty Corner said...

I like simple and quick cards, but yet they are still very nice looking. Love the colors, the white makes it all pop, the snowflake one is my fav.
Paula***

Gwen Mangelson said...

I love them!!!

Sandra said...

that embossing folder is really something, isn't it? It really makes the cards.
Can not wait to see the pattern of this osw!
Sandra