Friday, December 4, 2009

Shelli Gardner on Today Show… Today! OSW Sneak Peek…

As many of you know, Shelli Gardner is the Owner/President of Stampin’ Up!  It is always a pleasure to see her on stage at Conventions, Leadership, or other Stampin’ Up! hosted events.  This morning, Shelli Gardner will also be a guest on NBC’s Today Show!  I’m looking forward to seeing what creative projects she may share, and I hope you’ll tune in to the NBC Today Show this morning too… I’m sure you won’t be disappointed!

Sneak Peek…

Every other month, I come up with a new One Sheet Wonder Class for my customers and stampin’ friends.  This weekends’ classes will feature the Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper and a whopping 16 cards (8 designs) based on one patterned paper from the pack. You’ll get to use a BUNCH of different Stampin’ Up! Stamp Sets too. It’s a great way to quickly make a LOT of cards, but also a great way to spend a couple of hours with friends and/or make new friends!

Hope to see you tomorrow… AND I’ll announce the blog candy winner too!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

looks like it is going to be a good class! I love osw!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I love OSW clases. Count me in!
Candy

jmniffer said...

I've been looking forward to Shelli's projects too. She always does something special. Your OSW class sounds like a fun time for all.

lisa808 said...

Your Dasher card is so cute. 16 cards--Wow!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Wow, I love this combo! Dasher is one of my favourite stamp sets this year........ and I can't get over all the variations. I really like yours. Thanks for the reminder re Shelli will tune in!