Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quick Post today... Stampin' Addicts Forum

Today I have a very nice order to sort, and Christmas Cards to make... After playing hookey all day yesterday with Eva, I need to buckle down and stamp!  I've got a lot of catching up to do!

Looking for great ideas using all those stamps, papers, and inks you have accumulated?  Here is a fairly new forum to check out:  Stampin' Addicts.  The group was formed last February, and I've been 'stalking' as my DD would call it since the beginning.  It's a great place to ask questions, pick up tips and tricks, or just to get inspiration... hope you'll check out >>Stampin' Addicts HERE << 

Just for SU Demos:  FYI there is also a demo only forum... be sure to check that out too!  Meet you on the flip side :)
Pin It!

No comments: