Sunday, December 6, 2009

One Sheet Wonder Sneak Peek 2

The One Sheet Wonder Class participants this weekend cranked out 16 cards, and during Saturday’ class, we stopped half way through for a yummy lunch of White Chicken Chili (my special recipe), Tuscan Pita Chips, and Gingerbread.. YUM! 

Here’s two more of the Christmas Cards we made with the Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper form Stampin’ Up’s Holiday Mini Catalog.. what a great way to crank out a bunch of Christmas Cards really quick!

Here’s another design sample incorporating faux zig-zag stitching with the fabulous mat pack, and the pretty petals embossing folder!

I always like to surprise my stampers with a little bonus technique during classes.  Most have done faux stitching with the mat pack in straight lines, and hadn’t really thought about zig zag stitching too. 

The DSP on the left edge of the card just happens to be the flip side of the Soft Suede snowflake patterned paper featured in the main panel.  After I drew my OSW map, I had some narrow strips left over and thought, why not use it on a card??

We used a lot of Dimensional Dots during this class.  I smiled happily when one of said she doesn’t use anything except Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals now.  The paper is so easy to remove when you stick your fingernail into it… and they are ultra thin and flexible unlike others commonly found.

See you tomorrow with more OSW shares… got to start working on my next blog tour… and my NEW Stampin’ Up! merchandise.. oh my, are you going to be in for a happy surprise!

Still no word form DS or his buddy… thanks for all your kind comments and prayers… it would help of course if he LIKED to call or communicate.

Hugs

Pin It!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

you are such a tease!
Sandra
kids ... what are you going to do?

jmniffer said...

I like the faux zig zag stitching and narrow strip of DP on the left side; both are a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.

Ret said...

Simply beautiful! You do such beautiful work, Sharon! You always amaze me!!

As for your Son...I have a feeling that if he was mine & finally did get in touch, that I would just have to read him the rules on keeping in touch with family when you're in a war zone!!! KIDS!!! they just don't think about the little things in life! Big hugs going out to you. One good thought....no news is GOOD news!!!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.