Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Club Card… Celebrations and Oops!

Wow… I can’t believe I did this… while prepping for the First Wednesday Card Club here in Jacksonville,Florida… I was fumbling around and looking for the perfect stamp set for a partially made card, I reached for a single stamp on my shelf.  Still in it’s box, properly mounted, and labeled, and on the current inventory shelf, it was the perfect answer and solution.  BUT.. guess what?  It’s not a current stamp set! BIG OOPS…

Well, I still like the card and how it came out… but guess I will have to offer a current stamp substitution, perhaps “Simply Thanks” from the “Under $10 Page” will do… hmm. 

My stamp club has been asking for birthday cards so I thought “Celebrations” would be a perfect solution, and versatile enough to be used for other occasions too… back to the drawing board!

Stamps:  Celebrations

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Basic Gray

Classic Ink:  Sage Shadow, Apricot Appeal, Basic Gray

Accessories:  Chic DSP, Sage Shadow narrow grosgrain, Final Press Embossing Folder, Clips Assortment, Mat Pack, and Piercing Tool

Back tomorrow with another club card… and then I will begin sharing the Christmas Cocoa One Sheet Wonder Class Cards.. The class will be held on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday… make sure you have reserved your spot, check my Stampin’ Up! Calendar Here for times and dates.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Lisa Kmiec said...

Beautiful card!
I believe the Celebrate stamp is on the dormant list. It's not in the current catalog, but still available to order.

jmniffer said...

Your card looks great and would work wonderfully for birthdays and beyond. If the stamp you used isn't available I'm certain you will find a viable alternative that is just as versitile. Thanks for sharing.

Sandra said...

lovely card, that embossing folder is great!
Sandra
slbt17 at yahoo dot com

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Your still Golden Sharon! Celebrations is dormant not retired. Pretty much all of the single stamps ever issued are dormant or current so open for use and sale. Love what you've done with this. The textures, the papers etc. Your ladies are going to love it!

Hugs - Jean