Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blog Candy Winner… Announced!

Thanks to those who have stuck it out for blog candy… and we finally have a winner!  I submitted the final comment count to Random.org and here is the winning entry from Nov.22nd from Debby D:

DebbieD said...

I love what you have done with these boxes. The heart tree is the cutest thing. I haven't purchased them yet, but the are definitely moving up on my wish list now. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for all your support.. your comments, etc.. and just for being good sports, and faithful followers… something special will also be sent to  jmniffer(who never left an email) and sandra… You guys are the best!!!

I’ll send you an email tomorrow.. need your mailing address so blog candy will be postal on Monday morning if not before.

Hugs to you all!  Thanks for celebrating my 205,000 hit mark!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

thanks for the fun Sharon!
Sandra

jmniffer said...

It was a fun contest. Love seeing all your creations.
jmniffer at comcast dot net

DebbieD said...

WOW! Thanks Sharon, I can't believe I won. I appreciate you offering the blog candy and have been enjoying your blog. Thanks for all you do.