Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pumpkin Box RAK from Esther… Again.. and Happy Anniversary Susanne and Larry!

Esther is so good to me, and she really does not want to be famous… but she has these phenomenally wonderful RAKS that  I cannot help but post!! 

Susanne is one of my very special stamp club members.  She and I share a very special secret and bond.. we were both married on the same day!  Susanne and Larry are celebrating their 50th wedding Anniversary today...WOW!!  Congrats and many more happy and joyful years to you both!

Last week at my Senior stampin’ 245, Esther gave me this adorable pumpkin box .. and a special (bonus) too..  it is PACKED full of chocolate.  WHO wouldn’t appreciate and love that kind of special surprise and random act of kindness?

The pumpkin box was made with various cuts from the fabulous SU! top note die (Esther's’ favorite) and is easy to recreate.  Check it out!

I hope you’re working on that blog candy!  I can’t wait to award it to one special winner.. check out my 11/11 post for details!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Cheryl Kosakura said...

This is sooo cute! I love how you made it from the Top Note die.
-Cher

Janine said...

Oh how sweet to get a gift made like this. I love the idea of the pumkin box, very clever.
Have a wonderful day.

lisa808 said...

How sweet. This is an adorable idea.

Gina said...

Love it. Very cute

Sooz said...

Very very clever pumpkin box! Have to try this. Thanks for all the interesting and new (to me!) ideas every day.
Sue
ssmcneill@hotmail.com

Nicole Tugrul said...

Great pumpkin idea, I am going to have to CASE it!
Nicole
nicoletugrul@yahoo.com

Jean from jlfstudio said...

Mmmm...chocolate...Mmmmm...RAK...Mmmm...top note pumpkin...I'm so glad you're getting some gifts too! One note however...As a demo in good standing...how come there is still chocolate visible in the picture?? I thought we all were chocolate freaks with no control whatsoever! Are you sure you're an SU demo? - Just kidding...only a terrific demo like yourself inspires such lovely gifts.


Hugs and blessings - Jean

Ret said...

Wow, she is really creative, what an awesome box!!! So cute & clever!!! Thanks for sharing with us :)

jeannen2 said...

Please tell Esther that her pumpkin box is very sweet!! TFS!