Monday, November 23, 2009

Online Extravaganza and BONUS!

The holidays are such a busy time for everyone, you are busy baking, decorating, making lists and checking them twice, and shopping!  You simply don’t have the time to host a workshop in order to earn that fabulous Patterned Pines Hostess Level One Stamp set do you? 

To help YOU streamline your holiday shopping, I’m hosting an ONLINE Extravaganza Sale with an extra BONUS** from me, just for you!

The Holiday Online Extravaganza Sale from Stampin’ Up! includes items priced at up to 50% off normal retail.. you won’t want to miss it!  To take advantage of this sale, you’ll need to go to my ONLINE CREATEDBYU STORE, log in and place your order… the sale begins today and quantities are limited!  An order of $150.00 mdse. or more qualifies for hostess benefits too… be sure to select the Patterned Pines Hostess Level 1 set as part of your FREE merchandise.. how cool is that?

But wait… I told you that there’s also an extra bonus, did I say BONUS??  YES, as a BONUS to this promotion, the first 5 people who place an ONLINE MERCHANDISE Order ($50.00 or more) through my Stampin’ UP! Business Website (CREATEDBYU) will also receive a set of 5 handmade and hand stamped Christmas Cards (and envelopes) in the mail… from ME to YOU!  Now, how cool is THAT?

Yet another way to win… I’m still counting down to BLOG CANDY (11/11 Post)… and we’re just about half way there.  There already have been 167+ comments… make sure to keep leaving your comments to win!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

will check it out!
Sandra
slbt17 at yahoo dot com

jmniffer said...

I didn't think it was while supplies last except for the new stampers bundle. I better go look closer and decide fast!