Thursday, November 19, 2009

My First Christmas Showcase…Photos!

Last weekend was the 24th anniversary of the Christmas Showcase Craft Boutique.  Thirteen ladies prepped and crafted all year long to bring about the event. 

We met monthly, we worked hard at setting up and tearing down… and now it has all come to an end…

Thanks to all of you who came and showed your support! 

Next year will be the 25th Anniversary of the Christmas Showcase Craft Boutique, I am certain it will be bigger and even better than the last…  

For those who could not make the event.. hope you enjoyed the photos, and that you’ll come see us next November too!

Tomorrow and Friday I’ll be sharing my techniques class photos and steps…

Remember too, you can still win blog candy (Nov. 11th post)… just leave a sweet comment and you’ll be eligible to win!  Blog candy winner will be chosen randomly.

Hugs..

Pin It!

9 comments:

Trish said...

Everything looks so professionally set up and arranged, very nice indeed. I do hope that you did well. Have a wonderful day!

Trish in Wisconsin

Pamela said...

Your photos of the event look wonderful. I know you all worked extremely hard on this and pray that it was a success for all who participated. Can't wait to see the other photos.

Blessings - Pamela

jmniffer said...

Everything looks so festive in your photos. You can tell that there was alot of work put into the event. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

How neat! And what a wide selection of crafts! Looks like your fun group worked really hard all year - so glad you had a nice turn out for the event!

lisa808 said...

Everything looks beautiful. I know it was a lot of work (& fun too!) and hope it turned out well.

Ret said...

Oh Sharon, what beautiful crafts!! I hope you did really well. Did you do the wreaths? I do those for my craft shows also, they caught my eye right off. Love the beautiful jewelry! You worked so very hard! Everyone did, and it's such a fun day!!

Ret said...

Shar, I forgot to tell you, your banner looks wonderfully beautiful on the front of your table! AWESOME!!!

jeannen2 said...

Wow! What a display! Where are you located (in case I could get there next year?)

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

I'm in the Sunshine State... Jacksonville, FL. Next year will be the 25th annual Christmas Showcase!