Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Gift Card Tins for Christmas Showcase Boutique Nov.14th

I’m busy working on jewelry this week.. so I hope you don’t mind a preview of the items we’ll have at the Christmas Showcase Boutique and Sale!

Animal Stories and Retired DSP Birthday Tin.

Lots of Bots… bright and cheerful!

 

And one more (sorry for the blurr… ) featuring the Together Forever Stamp Set and (ha ha) Night & Day Designer Series Paper.

More craft shares tomorrow.. hope you’re not bored!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Amalia said...

I love these tins. Where can I get some to decorate myself?

Janine said...

Great work on the altered tins! Super cute!

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Hi Amalia.. tried to locate your email contact but failed! Answering here, hoping you see the post. The gift card tins are frequently available at the check out counter at local hardware and hobby stores.. some will have painted tops, others may be silver. I try to look for tins that more closely match SU! colors or that have silver bottom tins.

Ret said...

Love your gift card tins! What an awesome idea!!! They don't know what's in it, til they open!!! Clever!!!