Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Showcase Banners.. Two Peace

Christmas Showcase banner share… then I’ll start working on Happy New Year Banners (maybe…)  This time, they feature the word Peace… and hoping for world peace some day soon too!  I actually made three of these too, but didn’t photograph the third one… hope I’ll have time to do so before the show.. now just a few days away!
Handsome Hunter, and Real Red, love those dazzling snowflakes!
Holiday Lounge Designer Series Papers…
Tomorrow I hope to share some of the jewelry pieces I made for the show.. hope to see you then!
Pin It!

6 comments:

jmniffer said...

I like these banners too. I hope they sell well for you at the craft show.

Trish said...

Really like the Banner done up in the "Holiday Lounge" DSP. Looks so festive and a nice change from the normal red and green. Good luck at your Craft Fair. Have a wonderful day!

Trish in Wisconsin

lisa808 said...

More great baner ideas!

Anonymous said...

Oh how ingenious of you!!! Love your stuff... Love EVERYTHING you do, where do you get all these ideas from, You're such a talented woman.
Candy C.

Ret said...

Your banners are lovely, I think you did a wonderful job on them. I meant to tell you...I thought your table looked lovely with your banner on the front of it!!!

jeannen2 said...

Beautiful banners! My favorite is the Holiday Lounge paper banner -- I originally didn't like this paper, believe it or not!! TFS!