Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another Black & White… and a Quick Birthday Card Too!

Still playing around with that Night & Day Designer Series Paper… couldn’t help myself on this one.  It’s a card I made for the Christmas Showcase Boutique as part of a Husbands’ Survival Kit (all occasion cards to last the whole year long)…

This is an apology card (the inside of the card says I’m so sorry… )so, when I visualized the card, I immediately saw it as black & white (no gray:)  Out came the Night & Day Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog!  Yes, I know this is supposed to be a Halloween paper… but does it look like Halloween on this card?

Stamps:  Three Little Words

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White

Classic Ink:  Basic Black

Accessories:

  • Basic Black 5/8” Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Night & Day Designer Series Paper

How about a quick Birthday card for the kit too?  This one features the Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set from the IB&C (page 98).  The flowers were water-colored with an Aquapainter and the ink from the lid of my classic stamp pad.

Tomorrow you’ll see some NEW gift card tins which I have made for the Christmas Showcase… decorated both inside and out!

Pin It!

1 comment:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Very pretty Sharon!! Love BLACK on cards.. always seems to ground everything.. and FAF is one of my most favorite sets!! Good job!! Where do you find the time!! .