Thursday, October 22, 2009

Scrap Your Recipes.. October Page Pairs for You!

You saw sneak peeks of the recipe pages for Octobers’ Scrap Your Recipes Class… and today I’ll share the sets or pairs of pages too.

Here’s the companion to the punched turkey page… and pullout recipe slider.  Everyone was delighted with the little turkey technique, and the faux tin tile too!

Of course every holiday recipe needs a complimentary pair of pages too.. this one features the Origami tree fold:

And, last page pair share… the embossed leaves pages for fall:

Hope you liked the pages.. just one more seasonal recipe page class will be held in November, I’m looking forward to seeing you then!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Gwen Mangelson said...

FANTASTIC I love these pages!!! I feel some casing coming on today!!

Susan Mac Donald said...

Great pages, Sharon; now...care to share your recipes?? [just kidding!

Angie said...

This recipe book is BEAUTIFUL in person!

Rose said...

What great pages, Sharon!

Michelle Dawn said...

I love how you've done your recipe pages. I also feel there's a case of casing that I've caught ; )
Thanks for sharing.

Michelle Dawn

Dawn B. said...

What a terrific project. I love the turkey page.. TFS