Monday, October 26, 2009

An October Valentine Card

A Happy Heart… and Razzleberry Lemonade are combined in a delightful gate fold card today.  Valentines’ in October?  Well.. long story short, I am prepping for an upcoming 3-day craft show here in Jacksonville, Fl.   I will be selling individual cards, journals, card packs (thank you, all occasion cards, and husband survival annual card packs).  Enough with the explanations, right?  On to the card share..

Stampin’ Up! Supplies

Stamps: 

  • A Happy Heart (#111758/6pcs/$22.95)

Card Stock:  

  • Whisper White
  • Melon Mambo

Accessories: 

  • Rich Razzleberry DSP
  • Organza Ribbon
  • Word Window Punch

I hope you have taken a moment to respond to yesterday’s post and questions.. I’ll be adjusting my future posts next week to accommodate my readers!

See you tomorrow with another quick card share!

Pin It!

No comments: