Thursday, October 1, 2009

NEW Digital Starter Kit & BONUS

Do you enjoy digital photography?  Do you love computers and technology, facebook, and computers? Perhaps you enjoy crafting using different mediums, or you’re interested in earning extra money doing something you love?
I have the perfect Stampin' Up! opportunity for you, and an extra bonus** too!

When you become a team member, you have an opportunity to make extra income, plus get a discount on digital and traditional Stampin' Up! products.  And, right now, you can join my team when you purchase the Digital Starter Kit for just $185.00!  AND… you’ll receive a special bonus** from me too!  I just love my job, and I know you will too!

Click to view:

Here's what you'll get in the Digital Starter Kit Value Package for just $285 (over $295 value!)

US_Digital_Plus_Starter_kit2009_215x215

Digital Starter Kit Contents:

  • My Digital Studio software suite
  • Two stamp sets (Party Hearty, Petal Pizzazz)
  • Whisper White card stock (8.5" x 11")
  • Earth Elements Assortment (8.5" x 11") card stock
  • Four Classic Stampin' Pads (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise)
  • Four Stampin' Write markers (Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red) 
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • Latte Designer Buttons
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD and other supplies)

**When you Purchase the Digital Starter Kit and Join MY Team during the month of OCTOBER, I’ll sweeten the deal by completing your set of Earth Elements Markers!!  That’s an exclusive **BONUS** retail value of $26.00… Get started today, order your Digital Starter Kit at My Stampin’ Up! Webstore Here.  Click START YOUR OWN BUSINESS in the upper right corner, enter the password:  stampteam

I’m really looking forward to working with you!

Pin It!

No comments: