Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Digital Studio Video from Stampin' Up!

My Digital Studio is now available for customers to purchase! Complete with hundreds of Stampin' Up! images, colors, and accessories... you're just going to LOVE it! Watch this quick video for a great introduction to this revolutionary new Digital Crafting Tool!





Purchase The My Digital Studio software from me (or through my ONLINE STORE - click on "shop now" in the upper right corner).  When you purchase My Digital Studio from me during the month of October, I will also send you a spool of 1/4" grosgrain ribbon  (15 yards) in your choice of Stampin' Up! Color... FREE!!  Simply email me aaastamper (at) gmail.com after you have placed your order, and tell me which Stampin' Up! exclusive grosgrain ribbon color you would like to receive!

Hostesses with workshop merchandise sales totalling $400 or more during October or November may also qualify to receive 50% off My Digital Software - how cool is that!  Contact me for information or to book a workshop today!
Pin It!

No comments: