Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Melon Mambo Always… for any occasion!

I started to write “Always is one of my favorite…” and realized that I have way too many favorite Stampin’ Up! stamp sets!  It’s just so easy to use them with coordinating stamps all in one storage box!

So.. this is a simple card I created for one of the card packs for the upcoming craft fair… I added the “love you” greeting and simple heart from the Short & Sweet Stamp Set on the inside, but suppose I could just as easily have left it blank… hmm… what do you think?

Stampin’ Up! Supplies:

Stamps:

  • Always
  • Short & Sweet

Card Stock:

  • Whisper White
  • Basic Black
  • Melon Mambo

Accessories:

  • Pretty Petals Embossing Folder
  • Melon Mambo Polka Dot 5/8” Grosgrain
  • Melon Mambo Classic Ink

This would be a really quick n easy card to make in a home workshop class… Your friends would love you for sharing the art of card making… Click on the email me tab at the top of this page to book yours today!  I’ll be back tomorrow with craft show shares… 

Pin It!

No comments: