Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September Scrap Your Recipes Class

I know you wonder where I have been, and what I have been up to… There has been a lot of busy work during the last month… I’m sorry for the delayed posts… I am frantically trying to get caught up with life!

These are the recipe pages we made in the September Scrap Your Recipes class.  Each class features three two-page layouts.  One of the layouts also features techniques!

sept_shares_pics 111

sept_shares_pics 109

sept_shares_pics 110

For some crazy reason I joined a recipe swap group last month… YIKES, what was I thinking?  We had to make a bunch of pages, well not really that many just 17… but it seems to have consumed so much of my time!  Today they went postal… all three months worth…  I think I’ve learned my lesson, and will be back to business and blogging on a regular basis!

World Card Making Day is just around the corner!  I’m offering two class times, and we’ll be making a fabulous card portfolio complete with 5 standard A-2 cards, and 5 die cut gift enclosure cards.  You won’t want to miss this class.. be sure to sign up soon!  Click on the Classes & Events tab at the top of the page to find out more, or visit my stampin’ Up! website HERE.

Thanks for sticking around… Hugs to all of you!

Pin It!

2 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Very pretty recipe swaps Sharon!!
How do you get your "watermark" so large on your picture? Connie S in NM

Terry Molineux said...

Wow these are awesome recipe pages....It thought they were scrapbook pages. I will convert them..