Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sept 15th & 16th Techniques Class Sneak Peek

Techniques class is right around the corner… and you’re not going to want to miss this class!  As with most techniques classes, we will learn two techniques, and make two cards utilizing those techniques. 

There are two techniques sessions offered one on the 15th at 6pm; and on the 16th at 11am.   YOU MUST RSVP by 5pm SUNDAY to reserve your spot in either session!

Here is one of the cards we will be making…

sept_shares_pics 012 Don’t you just love this technique??  My friend and fellow demo Susan Best showed this to me at our downline team meeting last month… WOW.. it was really fun.  Of course, I had read about this technique before, but honestly never gave it a second thought.  It’s so much fun to go to the downline meetings and see/learn new techniques and tips.. we meet at the Golden Corral Restaurant on Beach Boulevard monthly.  Working together as a TEAM, we expand our stamping knowledge and help each other grow a stampin’ up business which works for you!  Check out my calendar/events for the next meeting at my Stampin’ Up! website and online store HERE.

Remember I said TWO techniques?  Check back tomorrow to see the other technique we will learn during the class! 

Tomorrow I will be at the Morocco Shrine Auditorium, please stop by and say hello… and take a picture with me.. just tell me you are one of my blog readers, and I’ll post our pictures next week!

Your comments are always appreciated, they truly inspire me to keep going, and creating…  and I read each and every one too!… I’m looking forward to reading your comments!  Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Sharon - what an adorable pumpkin! Love this!

Susan said...

LOVE IT!!!