Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Recipe Swaps Round 2…

Although still awaiting the arrival of a few missing pages, I did receive many of the swaps from the round 2 recipe swap group.  You may recall my Asian inspired Dream Gardens Page which I created for the swap FOUND HERE.

So today I will share with you some of the swaps received in return for my submitted design….

The first share is a page created by Kim Moorehouse of Central Florida.  I’ve always been a fan of Kim’s work and submissions in my online groups… and this page was one of my favorites from last months’ swap.  (The recipe for Greek Tzatziki sounds absolutely delicious too!)

sept_shares_pics 002

Here are some more of the swaps I received:

From Laurie Demaris of Mesa, AZ…

sept_shares_pics 017

From Suzie Hasko…

sept_shares_pics 022

From Bonnie Olson of Georgia…

sept_shares_pics 014

From Kimberly Johnson of Mesa, AZ

sept_shares_pics 016

And from Lorita Edwards

sept_shares_pics 021

So… what do you think?  I’ve got more to share.. you’ll see them in a day or two!  And of course, I always appreciate your comments!

Pin It!

No comments: