Thursday, September 10, 2009

Recipe Swap August.. Part II

It’s been a really busy couple of weeks for me, and I apologize for not posting more often.  Things are beginning to settle down, and I really hope to get back to my daily post schedule.  In the mean time, here are the rest of the swaps I’ve received thus far!

From Michelle Jerome, I’m not a big fish fan.. but almond crusted tilapia just might be worth trying:

sept_shares_pics 015

Unsigned… so I don’t know who crated this page for Oven Fried Chicken…sept_shares_pics 018

And from our recipe swap hostess, Krista Rill.. this one was another of my favorites from the current round.  It opens up to display the actual recipe two photos follow)

sept_shares_pics 019

The recipe sounds kind of interesting.. Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf… hmm.. I wonder if it qualifies for my DH’s no carb diet…

sept_shares_pics 020

And just one more to share.. by Brenda Judson the recipe sounds interesting, Pulled pork with cranberries…

sept_shares_pics 023

I have been working on next weeks’ techniques classes… and you’re going to love what we’re going to learn!  Stand by for some really fun cards!

Pin It!

No comments: