Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Quick Christmas Thank You Card for Kids

I know my teacher friends are really going to want this stamp!  It is called “Simple Seasonal Thanks” (item 111548 / $17.95) and is available through online ordering as of September 1st!  The sample is an un-signed swap I received at convention… so I don’t know who made it.. but wouldn’t this be quick and cute for the kids to color before Christmas, and then just fill in the blanks?

august102009_cbyu

This is just ONE of the many wonderful items available in the NEW Holiday Mini Catalog 9/1 release!  Other items include new holiday themed flocked paper, a fabulous selection of black & white designer series paper, shimmer paints, new sizzix dies, and treat cup/cards/stamps!  If you have not received your Holiday Mini Catalog, you can view it online at my Stampin’ Up! Store or click on the contact me button in my left side bar!

Pin It!

No comments: