Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Final Pictures… One Sheet Wonder

Oh what a fun class this was!!! Six card designs, and two of each design… and a fabulous gift-able tote too!  Oh, and we had a fabulous lunch too… isn’t that just the perfect way to spend your afternoon?

Here is a photo for you…of the entire One Sheet Wonder collection.  It shows one of each card, and the tote… NOT pictured are the duplicate cards, and matching envelopes!  Everyone had a great time making matching envelopes for their cards.  The basic color scheme was Real Red and Whisper White… so even it the envelopes get mixed up, they will all match!

sept_shares_pics 086

This class is offered bi-monthly… the next class will be held mid-November… sign up early to reserve your spot.  Class size is limited to 10!

Couldn’t make the class?  Gather a group of friends, and I’ll bring it to you!  AND you could earn wonderful hostess benefits too!  This class is great for beginners and advanced stampers as well!  Simply click on the “email me” tab at the top of this blog!

Don’t forget the BLOG CANDY HERE…just a few more days to enter!  I just love giving away free stuff!

Pin It!

4 comments:

manicstamper said...

Oh Sharon this is just beautiful. I have never been very fond of red and white but I think you just changed my mind.
Hugs
Sheila-x-

Candace Lawlor said...

Sharon, I saw three of your cards on Stamper's Showcase today and had to hunt down your blog so that I could tell you how talented you are... beautiful work! Thanks for sharing.

Penny Hanuszak said...

I love all your one sheet wonder cards...... they are really very pretty. I didn't think I wanted this DSP until now. You brought it to life!

nana_cindy42 said...

Even tho I think the 'gold' cards are 'classy' it's not me, but these ARE!!!! Red, white, & green are Christmas! Love these!!! Are you doing any of these classes this year?