Friday, September 18, 2009

Fall Line Up of Classes and Events..

I’m busy prepping for next week’s one sheet wonder class (9/23) quite a few of you have already signed up for this bi-monthly event. I’ve also been working on special class offerings for the month of October…  featuring giftables, fall, and holiday projects!

October 3rd is of course World Card Making Day, and to celebrate, we’ll be making this special card portfolio inspired by one of my side-lines, Christina!!   (Christina tells me she case’d it but doesn’t recall from whom… if it’s yours, please contact me so I can give you proper credit.)  I couldn’t resist using the fabulous new shimmer paint/glimmer mist recipe on a narrow strip of crimped cardstock to give this portfolio a special ‘oomph’ too.. I’ve changed the colors, dimensions, and accessories a bit.. but the concept is still the same.. take a peek!

sept_shares_pics 058

You will customize the special portfolio with an initial of your choosing using the Lovely Letters Alphabet!  The inside of the portfolio houses 5 specially die cut gift enclosure cards, 5 (matching) monogrammed standard A-2 cards with envelopes, a matching Designer Series Paper enhanced pen, and a convenient pocket to store stamps.  Wouldn’t this make a lovely gift for that someone special?  I’ll update my Stampin’ Up! Calendar and website soon with more information about the class.. sign up early, this one is going to fill quickly!

Inside view…

sept_shares_pics 057

Die cut gift enclosure cards…

sept_shares_pics 055

Monogrammed cards…

sept_shares_pics 056

Everyone is welcome to attend.. this is an open event!  The class fees will be posted on my Stampin’ Up! website.  Students bring an adhesive of choice and paper snips. 

Card Stock:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla

Stamps:  Baroque Motifs, Thank You Kindly, Lovely Letters

Accessories:  Shimmer Paint, Tombow Multi Adhesive, Very Vanilla Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon

See you tomorrow with another special surprise… BLOG CANDY!

Pin It!

No comments: