Saturday, September 5, 2009

Delightful Decor… and a card

Now, who can truly resist a stamp with it’s own matching punch??  This stamp set is also found in the new Holiday Mini Catalog!  With seven images, and four coordinated with the punch, it’s a quick and clever combo for making your own very special Holiday Cards!

This card was made with a couple demo friends during a color throw down challenge… to use only Kraft, Bermuda Bay, Ruby Red, and Whisper White Cardstock.

6x6scrapAugust09 006

Of course, we were in my wonderful stamp room surrounded by supplies… so I added linen thread, dimensionals, and dazzling diamonds to the finished card too… “Noel” was also borrowed from the Many Merry Messages Stamp Set.

After punching the ornament image, you can use it as a stencil template!  That is how the shaped/sponged ornaments were added to this card.. kind of neat, isn’t it.  The distressing tool was also used to distress the edge of the kraft cardstock.  I love that punch, and I’m sure you will too!

Stamp Set:  Delightful Decorations #116517/$21.95 / set of 7 images

Ornament Punch:  #116794 / $15.95

And of course, you can order these items and more in my online Stampin’ Up! Store! 

I‘m working on more recipe pages, upcoming classes, and tons of new samples… Thanks for visiting!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Abegaile Valencia said...

Cool card Sharon! I saw that set on the mini and I have to agree with you-it is a definite "must have!" Have to call you since I need to place an order on 12 x 12 papers, this stamp and punch set, and how I can join your Club.

Norine said...

so pretty love the shimmer and design
Hugs
Norine