Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blog Candy for Football Season!

As promised, today I am offering BLOG CANDY*... and it's not just any blog candy!  It is also football season.. so I thought I'd offer something special to be used on your scrapbook pages, cards, and projects!

This is the 8 piece "Sporting" stamp set currently available  from Stampin' Up!  Suitable for ALL sporting events, and I'm giving it away! (#115072 / 8 pieces / $18.95)  A very versatile set, it can be used for Cheerleading, Football, and a variety of sporting events... office team building events as well!



Here is a  close up of all the stamps in the set...




And now... you'll probably want to know how to get this special blog candy sent to you FREE*... and I pay shipping and handling too!

Enter to win this blog candy simply by placing an order on >> my demonstrator website HERE<< with a merchandise total of $20.00 or more before September 27th, 2009 (does not include shipping/handling charges).   Click on the PRODUCTS tab, and SHOP NOW button to select your exclusive Stampin' Up! merchandise.  On September 30th, I'll draw ONE name from the online orders placed, and send you this Sporting Stamp Set.. absolutely FREE!

*Free Blog Candy Offer available in continental USA only.

Have a really wonderful weekend!!






















Pin It!

No comments: