Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sometimes we all need a little break!

This is such a busy time of year for many… teachers and kids back to school, traffic, and school zones.  Sometimes we all need just a little break. 

Granted, I do not have little ones.. but of course am busy helping our daughter prepare for her forthcoming trip to Europe.  She’ll be gone for a whole YEAR… that will be really tough on me, she’s such a great friend and helper!  Our USAF son is soon to deploy once again to “country un-named” and will be gone too… but since he doesn’t live at home any more, it won’t be such a drastic change for us!

Yesterday, my DD and I spent the entire day re-organizing my stamp room.  It’s not done yet, I’ve got so much more to do.  The good news is that I will be offering Blog Candy in the next few weeks… treasures I’m letting go of.  So, please check back and be sure to enter for your chance to win!

My blogging through the next two weeks may become a bit sporadic as I help our DD prepare, and sort out so many treasures in my stamp room.  Please stand by, I’ll be back in full force soon with lots of samples and ideas too!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...well u sound super busy..make sure you hug that usaf son of yours...mine is at the usafa so I know exactly where he is for 2 more years! lol...Cher

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Thanks Cher! Hugs given!