Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Really WOW Day!!

And a very busy week too!  I’ve been busy working on this weekends’ scrap your recipes or your life layouts.  The layouts are so much more than  cut and paste or sticker… I can’t wait to share them with the class attendees on Saturday!

And really BIG news… got my baby back… my Dyson Animal Vac is back in total operation!  The repairman said it was the best maintained vacuum he had seen in several years.  I  vacuumed 3 times to get rid of my husbands’ tile dust and our HUGE cats’ pet hair!! (It’s been less than two weeks.)  I really missed my Dyson… and have to tell you it is the very best vacuum I’ve EVER owned!  It is now 6 years old and works like a dream!

Yesterday was really fun, I met with one of my downline, Eva and another side line Tee for a ‘play date’ – we made a couple cards, had a challenge, and talked business while growing our friendship and support circle…. OOOH  and I forgot to say, we feasted on Chinese Chicken Salad too, always a BIG hit at stamp camps!

Tomorrow I’m meeting with a lovely group of ladies at a local church to do a monthly 245 group (2 cards $5.00.. I bring all the supplies).  Most of the ladies are new stampers, and the cards are quite simple and perfect for make ‘n take sessions, I’ll be sharing them with you tomorrow too!

Don’t forget the new demo sign up special.. just $85.00 through August 31st.. what a DEAL!!  AND if you really want to find out more, you can meet me at the next Downline meeting at the Golden Corral Restaurant on Atlantic Blvd (jax) August 25th at 6pm… simply email me and let me know you’ll be attending, I’ll make sure to have a special gift for your too!

Can’t make it on the 25th?  How about Saturday the 29th?  Same place, 9am… just ask for Sharon… I’ll be facilitating a card making benefit for the Children’s Miracle Network, and really hope to see you there!

I am really looking forward to meeting you! 

Pin It!

No comments: