Monday, August 3, 2009

RAK’s and Birthday Wishes!

Wow… July was such a crazy month for me!  August is starting off with a bang too.. I really need to get caught up!!  So today, I’m sharing a few RAK’s I received from old friends and new!  Not all the stamps are Stampin’ Up!  But they are all beautiful and unique, I’m sure you’ll love them all!

rak_esther_0709_bdaymouse

Do you recognize House Mouse?  This cutie was made by Esther.. I just LOVE the cheesy effect on this card, isn’t cute?

rak_jd_0709_cbyu

This is a birthday card I received from Nancy Horn, a Demonstrator in Jerome, Idaho… Lots of layers and pretty sale-a-bration paper.  The picture doesn’t do it justice, she’s paired certainly celery ribbon with a so saffron bow on the front of the card… What a nice surprise!!

 

rakfrontreese_cbyu0709

This pretty, pretty card is from my friend Tee (she made all the great changes to my blog recently).  I love the doodling she did on the DSP background… really adds a lot to the card.  This card really pops in person too.. she is so very talented!! 

And, here’s a partial view of the inside.. It’s as lovely as the front!!

 

rak_tee_reese_0709

Tomorrow I will begin sharing my convention 2009 swaps… Look forward to hearing from you!

Technorati Tags: ,,
Pin It!

No comments: