Friday, August 28, 2009

Just a few more days until…

Yikes.. life is waaay too complicated these days!!

  • Our DD is leaving for a year in Europe in a couple days!!
  • The new demo $85.00 kit special is about to expire Senior Stampin’ TOMORROW at 1pm Jim Fortuna Center
  • The Children’s Miracle Network make ‘n take and fundraiser event is Saturday at the Golden Corral Restaurant on Beach Blvd. (just before San Pablo)
  • 1st Wed. Card Club is moved to 2nd Wednesday in Sept.
  • Calendar of classes is updated and filling FAST for the month of September
  • NEW Mini Catalog merchandise with NEW hostess merchandise available on 9/1
  • I just LOVE my customers and friends!!!!

I’ve been reorganizing, shopping, helping our DD prep for the trip… will be back online next month with regular posts….. Please pardon the interruption!!

HUGS to you all!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Teressa Thompson said...

Ok, ya know I'm going to have to make one or two or three now! LOL I should have asked to see this when I was at your house yesterday. It's beautiful!

Tee