Friday, August 14, 2009

The Cutest Snow Girl On the Block!

I received a very cute convention swap from Lynn Wegleitner, a demonstrator from Minnesota… Lynn’s card was done with Bermuda Bay card stock, and the idea was definitely CASE worthy!

I’ve added snow to the background with my Signo White Gel pen, glitter to the snow-girl body, and of course changed the greeting, and accent color to Melon Mambo.  Isn’t this just the cutest quick Christmas card?

august102009 cbyu001

The snow-girl is made with 1 3/4”, 1 3/8” and 1 1/4” circle punches, an extra paper layer was torn and stamped/glittered for the front layer of snow.  Don’t you just love her?

We will make this card at Saturday’s stamp camp too… I’m looking forward to seeing you there!  Be sure to check my calendar/events for more classes, or simply contact me to host your own stampin’ up! party with friends!  We’re going to have so much fun!

Pin It!

No comments: