Sunday, August 2, 2009

CHA Orlando & Splitcoast Stampers!

What a lovely surprise!!  Yesterday I made the trek to Orlando with my DD, and much to my surprise bumped into a few famous Splitcoasters!  Actually, the place was crawling with Splitcoasters.. and we just naturally congregated at the Splitcoaststampers booth with fabulous fun make ‘n takes at the Orange County Convention Center too!

splitcoasters_createdbyu_0801

OK… bad hair day for me.. got up at 5:30 am to travel to Orlando!  Perhaps you’ll recognize a few friendly faces in the photo, Beate to right, Lori Craig (stamp_momma) to my left… and Daven and Jenn too.  Of course, I’m the only one out of uniform too!

As for the rest of the CHA show… if you want to see/view some really great photos of just about every product available at the show, check out ShoppingDiva’sFlickrSite with over 1600 photos of all the great stuff the vendors were offering for sale …there was definitely a variety of craft items, projects, and make ‘n takes.  We got there early, so it wasn’t too crowded and we were able to see everything. 

I ran into a few friendly faces from Jacksonville, Fl… and also missed a few that I planned on finding and meeting with.  Once it got really crowded, we left and opted for even more shopping at the outlets!  We are in a dire search for a suitable lightweight but very warm winter/convertible jacket to take my DD from Germany to Poland to China over the course of the next 14 months.   We don’t want the little girl from Florida is going to freeze in the cold weather!!  (And… a warm jacket can be really difficult to find in Florida!!)

Today is back to reality check time… must take more pictures of cards and things to post, and above all, must STAMP!!  See you tomorrow!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Jenn Balcer said...

It was GREAT meeting you! We had so much fun getting to meet everyone....thank you for making it down to Orlando! Hugs!

Ps great pic! Can you email it to me, pretty please?

Rose said...

Hi Sharon! Looks like it was lots of fun! Thanks for sharing ;)

Pattyjo said...

Nice team! I think Jenn is so beautiful!
Pattyjo :+)