Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ultimate Blog Candy Weekend!

The Royal Blog Tour is three days long, beginning Sunday, July 26th, and you'll be happy it is! There are four tours – featuring a total of 80 fabulous blogs!

But wait - there's even more!

Blog Candy, Blog Candy, and more Blog Candy. Over half of the blogs on this tour are offering Blog Candy.

Check the Princess list on launch day. Every name with an asterisk next to it is offering blog candy!

But WAIT… That's not all!

The Royal Blog Tour Home Page is offering their own Blog Candy. And it is -- a FREE Big Shot Die Cut Machine!!!!

Honestly - you don't want to miss this tour!

This drawing is open to all countries which are represented by Princesses in this tour, including Canada and Australia!

PSSST… And here’s a sneak peek of the BLOG CANDY I’ll be offering IMG_4897during the tour…

One lucky winner will receive 1 yard of each of the new in-color ribbons, a set of Autumn Harvest Rub-ons, the new “Dasher” stamp (item 116816) AND A sizzix Originals Leaves #2 Die (for that BIG SHOT machine you may win!!) I will award my blog candy on my birthday (Thursday July 30th). Check back to see if you are a winner!

GO TO THE ROYAL BLOG TOUR HOME PAGE ON SUNDAY, JULY 26TH TO START THE ROYAL BLOG TOUR AND ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE BIG SHOT MACHINE TOO!

I just know you’re going to love this tour!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!
gbp_4ever@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Sharon!! My favorite Birthday - 2005 - My son surprised me at Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disneyland, CA - he had a Volcano Cake and everyone sing Happy Birthday to me - he was behind everyone with a smile on his face saying he loved me. He lossed his fight with Neuroblastoma the following year. But, I would have to say that 2005 Birthday was my FAVORITE! Love your Blog - very inspiring!
nikki.leman@comcast.net

Colleen K. said...

You have such a great blog with cute ideas. My favorite b-day was this year because my hubby and I went to Disneyland for the day and spent the night. One day away from the kids was very nice. Plus he gave me b-day get together a week before went to Disneyland. He suggested to my friends to get me SU gift certificates. Many of them did and I received a total of $155. Isn't that awesome!
thekwanaohana@yahoo.com

MRedding said...

Happy Birthday! My favorite birthday memory was on my 35th birthday my 4 year old daughter got up on stage, by herself, at The Broadmoar in Colorado Springs and sang Happy Birthday to me. Then we sang "The Unicorn Song" with all the movements to everyone. It was so much fun! Hope you enjoy your special day and that someone special makes you feel extra special - Michele (MRedding@cuckooschicken.com