Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Two More Quick Card Shares…

A side – fold flap card featuring Raspberry Lemonade DSP.. I’ve reversed the polka dot ribbon so it matches the Crushed Curry background without fighting with the pattern of the DSP. The front layer of the card was punched with my scallop oval punch, and then I used a leftover stamped scrap of so saffron cardstock to stamp the cute little butterfly and greeting from my Oval All Stamp Set. The card is securely held closed with a 1” circle punch and brad.. scroll down to see a picture of the inside of the card.

0709ovalallraspberrylemonasecbyu

Kind of cool the way it opens, isn’t it?

0709ovallallrasplemonopencbyu

Another quick card share… featuring Inspired by Nature, and Garden Whimsy. I cut the large circle with my new Circle Cutter PLus, and used the large xl sizzix scallop circle for the background. Colors in this card are very vanilla, Always Artichoke, and So Saffron.

0709butterflycard

Pulling make’n takes and things together for Wednesday’s New Catalog Open House and rubber stamp garage sale! If you haven’t RSVP’d, please make sure you do so today!

 

Pin It!

No comments: