Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Sweet Desserts Recipe 6x6 Swap Shares

Today I’ll be at the Bucklers’ Craft Show at the Jacksonville Fair Grounds from 10am –5pm... Please stop by and say hi!

Continuing from yesterday’s post… such great ideas and yummy recipes!  I guess I’ve become a swap convert… perhaps after I finish all my convention swaps!

From Dianna S. Mooncake, hidden pockets and more!  This is a really fun page and recipe using your choice of pudding flavors… the pull-out is a fabulous way to record your favorite flavors too!

6x6swaps2009junecbyu 015

An unknown participant… I believe the recipe may have shifted in the mail… I tried to move it and realign but it is really stuck to the page!  The recipe is for Nanaimo Bars.  I’ve never heard of them but they sound VERY yummy!

6x6swaps2009junecbyu 007

Toffee-Coffee Brownies from Felicia A. Bloom (just throw my diet out the window)

6x6swaps2009junecbyu 008

Bonnie Olson’s Rocky Road Cookie Bars (I am in so much trouble here!).  This is a really great idea… Bonnie added a stamped piece of window sheet to protect/cover the recipe and add add dimension to the swap too!

6x6swaps2009junecbyu 006 

One more today… Cherries for Easy Cherry Cobbler from Ethleen which was inspired by Gretchen Barron

6x6swaps2009junecbyu 003

5 more 6x6 recipe swaps coming up tomorrow… and then back to business as usual!!

 

Pin It!

No comments: