Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Little Shabby Chic For You

Shabby Chic is a very ‘busy’ style… with a very distinct audience, isn’t it?  I always love the look of Shabby Chic, but also realize it’s not my signature style as it’s a it too busy for me.  Blurffing the other day, I came across THIS pretty card at Pickled Paper Designs and decided to give it a whirl myself.  Here are two samples I came up with.. my take on the card using all Stampin’ Up! Supplies.

So.. here are my two attempts at replicating the card in new colors, with my Stampin’ Up! tools and supplies!

IMG_4850

Stamps: 

  • Happy Together (114314 /5 pcs/ $14.95)
  • En Francais (background 109521 $17.95)
  • Circle Circus (115778 /10 pcs/ $28.95)

Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Barely Banana, Melon Mambo

Accessories: 

  • Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
  • Sizzix Top Note And Scallop #2 Dies
  • Punches:  1”, 1 1/4” and Scallop Circles, Eyelet Border Punch
  • Classic Ink:  Melon Mambo
  • Accessories:  Circle Scissors Plus, Very Vanilla 5/8” Grosgrain Ribbon, Latte Buttons, Linen Thread

Here’s a second card.. this time with Melon Mambo/Black/White theme!

IMG_4847

Same Supplies… changing up the background from En Francais to Bella Toile, the Classic Ink to Basic Black, and of course the cardstock to Melon Mambo, Whisper White, and Basic Black.

I’m back to a more clean and crisp style tomorrow… and will be sharing more Circle Circus cards with you. 

Have a wonderful day!

 

Pin It!

No comments: