Monday, July 6, 2009

In-Colors, with and Eclectic Flair

Just playing around with some of the new in-color paper, inks, and ribbons! I love the new polka-dot ribbons and secretly wish that SU carried them in many more colors! Here I punched a Melon Mambo circle and used a white gel pen to add dots to the center of my pretties kit flower. The DSP in the background is from Raspberry Lemonade.

anotherrobot0709cbyu 007

I believe soft suede is my very favorite In-Color this year! Here, I’ve paired it with Dusty Durango and So Saffron card stock and a small piece of Raspberry Lemonade DSP too. Isn’t the new designer label punch cute? There’s a matching ‘up-sized’ shape available in the new catalog too, which may be used with the Movers and Shapers Die from the last catalog for a really sweet layered effect!

anotherrobot0709cbyu 004

Still swamped and working on swaps… so I’ll make this short… And don’t forget to check out the NEW Special of the Week from Stampin’ Up! on my left side bar today!

Pin It!

No comments: