Saturday, July 18, 2009

Crushed Curry Quick Cards for Stamp A Stack

quickcards_sas039-0 005

 

Just playing around, trying to come up with some convention swaps… I’ve actually agreed to participate in 3 organized swaps at this point… this is one card I was thinking of doing for the 5 minute card swap.. but am worried everyone will be tired of the Wings of Friendship stamp set by the time August rolls around!  What do you think?  I’ll probably use it for a stamp-a-stack class I’ve got scheduled… It is a very quick and pretty card,we’ll see.

 

quickcards_sas039-0 003

 

Next week is our group Down Line Meeting and Swap, and we’ll be using a sketch from Stamping411… I changed it up a bit (yes.. against the swap rules) but came up with this pretty, simple card which was fun to make.  The little So Saffron floral brads are a nice touch to this simple and quick card… Crushed Curry is beginning to grow on me (I’m about to run out of it after all!)

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Crushed Curry

Stamps:  Wings of Friendship (hostess lvl 3)

Accessories:  1” and 1 1/4” circle punch, circle cutter plus, crushed curry polka dot ribbon, and floral brads.

 

Now that I have finished my projects for the Royal Blog Tour on July 26th, 27th and 28th, I cannot wait for you to see them!! It’s just over a week away, and I know you’re going to love the projects I’ll be sharing!! 

Off to Stamp Land… See you tomorrow!

 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your convention swap is beautiful and I would love to swap with you.
Debbie F.